Newegg says my order is on step 3. It was at step 3 yesterday. I really wish it was at step 5--the "shipped" stage. I'm growing impatient.
I don't like waiting.
But, to make matters worse, they are shipping my order in 3 different boxes. Great. I have one item on Step 5--a video cable. Awesome! So I have a video cable shipping to my house today while the awesome stuff I bought to go along with the cable isn't even shipped yet. This is going to irritate me to no degree.
On other news, I do highly recommend Bioshock. I've been playing it when I can, and it has been a blast. I have it for the PC and switching from the mouse/keyboard to the 360 controller, I have to say: Mouse and keyboard is much better than the 360 controller.
This is coming from someone who loves the 360 controller and thinks Gears of War should only be played with one. Just my personal preference, but I'm happy I bought the PC version. Securom and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment