So, TF2 has become a whole lot more fun than Enemy Territory.
I don't know what it was...maybe it was the seemingly over-unbalanced servers or some badly-chosen, low performing servers on my part, but TF2 just didn't do it for me in the beginning.
I gave it a second chance and it seems there's a better overall balance in the servers I've played for the past week. I even added 2 to my favorites. The fun is there and it's better than ever. I still suck hard at spy, but even though I suck, it's still a blast to play. It's like bowling.
Unfortunately, Quake Wars has become less fun. I guess the twitch-shooter-fan in me is showing here because Quake Wars is feeling very sluggish, and the inital appeal it had has worn off. While it really isn't nearly as repetitive as TF2 can be, it just doesn't have the staying power. I still enjoy the game very much, but I feel like TF2 is going to be my new most-played (until Unreal Tournament 3 hits my computer, then we'll have to see).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, TF2 is a great game. It is good that you decided to give it another shot on a different server. I also rent TF2 dedicated server from Nationwide Bandwidth 24 Players max,dual CPU, with pretty much no lag, and very low ping most of the time, so many people are playing on it and, apparently, enjoying.
Post a Comment